- Oil based finishes adhere without any primer
- Thin coats are sufficient and increase product coverage
- Excellent hiding thanks to high solids content
- No brushstrokes thanks to long pot time
- Seamless applications also possible on larger areas
- No need to thin wood finishes
ADVANTAGES OF MICROPORES
- Oils fill the pores of wood and protect against waterlogging, which damages wood. However they do not form an impermeable film. Wood stays microporous and continues to absorb and release water without any damage.
- Microporous wood can breathe and improves air quality. Due to its anti-static properties, it is very good for allergy sufferers.
- All Osmo wood finishes are based on oils and waxes: sunflower oil, carnauba and candelila waxes, linseed, soya and thistle oils.
- Oils retain the value of the natural raw material wood.
- For a natural, environmentally friendly and safe coating.
- Pigments are approved for use in the food industry.
- Based on purified, renewable plant raw materials.
- The binding agents in Osmo wood finishes are based on natural plant oils that deeply penetrate wood and protect it from inside.